Data privacy statement
The protection of your personal data is our highest priority. As a company, we are subject to the provisions of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG). We use appropriate technical and organisational measures to try and ensure that regulations on data protection are complied with by us, but also by external companies cooperating with us.
§ 1 Collection of personal data
Personal data refers to individual items of information concerning the personal or material circumstances of an identified or identifiable individual, section 3 of the German Data Protection Act (BDSG). For example, your name, address or telephone number. In some cases your IP number can also be considered personal data. To facilitate the ordering of the desired article, billerbeck Betten-Union GmbH & Co. KG (registered office Eppingerstrasse 40 - 44 in 76703 Kraichtal / Tel: +49 (0) 7250 75 0 / Fax: +49 (0) 7250 75 50 / E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) collects, processes and uses the following data (hereinafter “personal data”“) if available:
During the ordering process:
salutation, first name, last name, company, street, house number, PO box, postal code, town/city, country, telephone, fax, mobile phone, e-mail, birthday, comments of the ordered product; and for the alternative delivery address
With contact form:
company, last name, first name, street, postal code, city/town, telephone, fax, e-mail, message, confirmation code
the IP address, the browser type, the operating system of the user device, time when page was accessed, the accessed page and the referrer
§ 2 Purpose of collection, processing and use
(1) billerbeck Betten-Union GmbH & Co. KG collects, processes and uses the personal data exclusively for the purpose of enabling the user to order the desired item from the website of billerbeck Betten-Union GmbH & Co. KG and to complete the settling of the order.
(2) The information you supply per email and per contact form will not be stored on the Internet servers, but instead locally. Only a few people will have access to the information.
And data stored on the servers of our provider that could allow a personalisation, such as IP addresses, date and time of the accessed pages, is not subjected to person-related analysis. Only anonymised data records are used for the statistical analysis. If our provider stores your data during the transfer, please check the provider’s data protection instructions.
(3) billerbeck Betten-Union GmbH & Co. KG does not pass on any personal data, unless you expressly provide your consent for this. If data is passed to third parties (in particular to shippers or other expediters), these are also bound by the terms of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), the German Telemedia Act (TMG), the German Interstate Broadcasting Treaty (RStV) and other data protection regulations and have recognised our data protection instructions. However, we are obliged to pass your data on to agencies that are officially authorised to collect information.
§ 3 Note regarding data processing outside of the scope of Directive 95/46/EC
billerbeck Betten-Union GmbH & Co. KG points out that the processing of your data takes place in Switzerland, i.e. in a country outside the scope of Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (Official Journal EC No. L 281 p. 31).
§ 4 Analysis services
If you do not agree to this data from your visit being stored and analysed, you can at any time hereinafter withhold your consent per mouse click. In this case a so-called opt-out cookie is stored in your browser with the result that Piwik stores no session data at all. Attention: If you delete your cookies, this will also delete the opt-out cookie. If necessary, you will then have to reactivate it.
§ 5 Cookies
billerbeck Betten-Union GmbH & Co. KG uses so-called “Cookies” (text files with information that is stored on the user’s computer) to call up information. As part of the retrieval of information, the system saves cookies by default on the user’s computer as long as it allows storage. A test cookie and a cookie with an automatically generated session ID are saved. The test cookie only stores information on whether cookies are activated or not on the user’s computer. Personal data is not stored within this framework. The company’s Internet offer can generally also be used without cookies being stored. Most browsers automatically accept cookies by default. The user can deactivate the storing in the browser or set the browser so that it notifies the user when a cookie is sent.
§ 6 Anonymous usage
As a rule, you can use our offer without disclosing your personal data. If you order a product or request product information, we require your correct name and other personal information. Disclosure of this data is completely voluntary! If you do not want to disclose any personal data you do not have to disclose it; however, we reserve the right not to send products or product information to obviously incorrect or incomplete addresses.
§ 7 Protection of private sphere
billerbeck Betten-Union GmbH & Co. KG undertakes to protect the private sphere of the user and guarantees that personal data is collected, processed and used in compliance with the German Data Protection Act and the German Telemedia Act, and processed and used exclusively for the purposes defined in section 2. billerbeck Betten-Union GmbH & Co. KG will obligate its employees accordingly.
§ 8 User rights
(1) Regarding personal data, the user has the right to information, correction and deletion; these rights will be exercised by means of a notification by post or by electronic mail to the contact named in section 12.
(2) In accordance with section 13 (3) of the German Telemedia Act, we herewith point explicitly to the user’s right of cancellation. To the extent that personal data is being provided or has already been provided to billerbeck Betten-Union GmbH & Co. KG, the user can at any time revoke the right for his personal data to be stored and demand that it be deleted. Settlement data or information for accounting or tax purposes remains unaffected by a deletion. Please use the contact named under section 12 to arrange a cancellation.
§ 9 Approval
The user declares that he agrees to the regulated use of his personal data to the extent that the user provides his approval to the conditions of this declaration. The approval is granted by clicking on the check box of the field “I have read the data protection provisions and agree to the storage.” The granted or refused approval is logged; the user can view the contents of this log at any time. The user has the right to revoke his approval at any time.
§ 10 Contact
Contact for all data protection-related issues and requests, as well as for the exercise of the rights described in section 6 is: billerbeck Home Stores GmbH (registered office in Eppingerstrasse 40 - 44 in 76703 Kraichtal / Tel: +49 (0) 7250 75 0 / Fax: +49 (0) 7250 75 50 / Email: email@example.com)